Search The Citizen
Follow the Citizen Everywhere!!
Subscribe to the Citizen!
The Citizen Hot List:
** ALSO IN THE NEWS **
- Trump Tax Attorneys Struggle to Convince Mogul That Huge Election Loss Cannot Be “Written Off”
- Trump Tax Attorneys Struggle to Convince Mogul Huge Nov 8th Loss Cannot Be “Written Off”
- Run Donald, Run!
- **BREAKING NEWS ** DONALD TRUMP’S HAIR-PIECE HOLDS PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM “RACIST ENTREPRENEUR”
- In Rare Kumbaya Moment, Ousted Oklahoma Frat Boy and Girl’s Writer Lena Dunham Agree: Jews are “the Worst”
- For the fans of “How Did This Get Made?”
- DESPITE SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS, MOST AMERICANS REFUSE TO BELIEVE TED CRUZ HAS LAUNCHED A PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN
- **DEVELOPING ** ** Apple watch’s new processor rumored to allow consumers to double the rate at which they can trade privacy for convenience **
- Citizen Week in Review: Benjamin Netanyahu Emerges to Warn of Imminent Threat of Nuclear Iran, Signaling 6 More Weeks of Winter
- **Evangelical Christian Who Believes Kingdom of Israel Must Arise To Bring About the Rapture, Forcing Jews to Choose to Between Christianity and Hell, Is Pretty Sure Democratic Senators Who Missed Netanyahu Speech Are Antisemitic **
- NATION STUNNED AS RUDY GIULIANI TRANSFORMS INTO LITERAL CARTOON OF HIMSELF ON LIVE TELEVISION
Tag Archives: NRA
Scalia Majority Opinion Points to Founders’ Intentions Thomas Writes Special Concurrence Scolding Scalia For Failing to Go Far Enough with Originalism Doctrine (WASHINGTON, DC) – A narrowly divided Supreme Court Friday ended a decades-long trend of expansively reading the 2nd Amendment … Continue reading
“Broken locks don’t cause crimes, People cause crimes” Dear Unit 3: Got your messages about the busted lock on the front door. All of them. You don’t need to nag. I was going to get around to it. Christ. But … Continue reading
(CHICAGO, IL) Earlier today, National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre responded to a University of Chicago clinical trial suggesting that guns do, in fact, kill people with a terse and angry rebuke. “It’s nonsense — utter and complete nonsense,” a … Continue reading
Experts Suggest New Video Game Shipping With Fully Functional Assault Rifle Might Contribute to Gun Violence
(LOS ANGELES, CA) – A new “Limited Edition” release of the monster hit video game “Call of Duty: Black Ops II” has raised lots of eyebrows — and not just within the gaming community. While earlier releases of the Activision game … Continue reading